CONCEPT & PROJECT DESIGN
Foreship has a long experience working directly with owners on concept development, particularly for the cruise ship industry, where we are involved in most large newbuilding projects. Foreship® Concept design helps you successfully develop a working concept which can be used for getting the same level bid packages from several shipyards. Foreship Concept design typically includes (contact us for a more detailed description):
- Definition of main dimensions based on client’s project target.Comparison with industry statistics.
- Outline Specification, state-of-the-art, in Foreship format. Typically 100+ pages.
- High quality outline General Arrangement.
- Cabin (pax and crew) main dimensions.
- Initial hull form, utilizing Foreship state-of-the-art built references.
- Initial stability calculations (intact and damage), including weight estimation.
- Preliminary midship section.
Other documentation, such as:
- Data sheet
- Speed-power prediction
- Electrical balance estimation
- Machinery selection
- Fresh water consumption, production and storage calculation
- Electrical 1-line diagram
- Gross tonnage calculation
- Crabbing calculation
- Other items as requested.
- High quality 3D-renderings.
- Project Book (detailed description of the project)
- Meetings with the client and shipyards.