We have completed more than 100 projects for the offshore industry, with a special emphasis on living quarters for offshore platforms, harsh weather and ice-breaking OSVs, and conversion studies for all types of offshore vessels. Specific disciplines include:
- upgrade and conversion feasibility studies and engineering, for example SPS code conversions, SCR installations, equipment modifications, winterization requirements, etc.
- vessel performance improvements and operational capability studies
- recertification services such as lightweight surveys, inclining tests, plan and documentation updates
- advanced engineering analysis and simulations e.g. flooding simulations, dynamic stability phenomena, topside aerodynamic simulations, explosion simulations
- basic and detail design, including structures, stability and hydrodynamics, HVAC, electrical and interior design
- complete accommodation module design packages for newbuilding and conversion projects
A selection of our offshore projects can be viewed in our References section.